Honorees’ Practice Areas Span Matrimonial Law, Elder Law, Health Care Law and Employment Law, Representing all four of the Firm’s Offices in Brooklyn, Lake Success, Manhattan and Rochester
Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP has announced the inclusion of five attorneys from the firm in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, which has published peer-reviewed attorney recommendations since 1983. The firm’s honorees include:
- RoseAnn C. Branda for Family Law, representing the Brooklyn office. Ms. Branda serves as Executive Partner and Director of the New York City Matrimonial Law department. It is the first year she’s been included in the publication.
- Samuel J. Ferrara for Family Law, representing the Lake Success office. Mr. Ferrara serves as an Executive Partner and Director of the Long Island Matrimonial Law department. He’s been listed every year since 2015.
- Ellyn S. Kravitz for Elder Law & Trusts and Estates, representing the Manhattan office. Ms. Kravitz serves as a Partner and has been listed every year since 2015.
- Carolyn Reinach Wolf for Health Care Law, representing the Lake Success office. Ms. Wolf is an Executive Partner and Director of the Mental Health Law practice. It is the first year she’s been included in the publication.
- Sharon P. Stiller for Employment Law – Individuals, representing the Rochester office. Ms. Stiller serves as a Partner and Director of the Employment Law practice. She has been listed every year since 2013.
“We are pleased to see The Best Lawyers of America recognize the legal talent and commitment to clients that is synonymous with our firm’s reputation,” said Howard Fensterman, Managing Partner at the firm.
Best Lawyers of America selects outstanding attorneys for inclusion by confidentially surveying tens of thousands of leading attorneys, asking them to evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for recognition in Best Lawyers, that attorney must maintain such votes in subsequent polls to remain in each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate or be recognized by the publication.
About Abrams Fensterman
Abrams Fensterman is one of the largest full service law firms based on Long Island, providing each client with quality counsel, innovative solutions and personalized service.
The firm serves clients throughout the New York metropolitan area from offices in Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn and serves upstate New York from its Rochester office.
The firm is a leader in representing health care providers in all aspects of health care law. Clients include nursing homes, hospitals, home care companies, physicians, ambulatory surgery centers, dentists, podiatrists and chiropractors.
In addition to its health law practice, the firm has law departments chaired by recognized leaders in their fields in areas such as matrimonial and family law, mental health law, corporate and securities, estate planning and administration, commercial litigation, guardianship law, employment law, real estate elder law and white collar criminal defense.