NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trusted Media Brands, a multi-platform media company, has announced the continued expansion of its digital team. Throughout the first half of 2017, the company has continued its investment in its rapidly growing digital business with new hires in the areas of social media, product managers, content editors, designers and advertising technology.
With over 60 new positions filled during the past six months, the company’s fast growth is fueled by its digital-first approach for its core content areas. Over this time frame, the team has helped the company build on offerings from its top brands ReadersDigest.com, FamilyHandyMan.com and TasteOfHome.com, resulting in increased digital content including video; digital audience development growth; new advertising technology enhancements; and new features and functionality for its audience as well as improved analytics.
Trusted Media Brands’ expanded team of digital experts hail from well-known media companies as well as startups such as The Huffington Post, Wetpaint, Vice and Brit+Co, among others. Recent new hires include:
- Alexandra Rosario Kelly, ReadersDigest.com’s new digital editor. Kelly formerly served as executive digital editor at TODAY Media and senior editor at The Huffington Post.
- Chantal Waldholz, Trusted Media Brands’ first social media director. Prior to joining the team, Waldholz was the VP of social media at Wetpaint, a next-generation media platform company specializing in social media to build and monetize audiences.
- Danny Debold, senior product manager, advertising technology. Debold brings programmatic expertise from his roles at Vice Media and Slate.
- Sally Jones, editorial director for ReadersDigest.com. Jones joins Trusted Media Brands with editorial expertise from her experiences at notable brands including Brit + Co, YourTango, HealthyWomen and The Walt Disney Company.
- Cara Cassens, email newsletter product manager. Cassens joins Trusted Media Brands from Kohl’s and brings unique experience and expertise in the e-commerce and retail spaces.
- Will Leighton, video producer, FamilyHandyman.com. Leighton was an entrepreneur who ran his own video production company creating everything from music videos for brands to promotional videos for businesses and organizations.
- Alex Levin, SEO director. Levin joins from Horizon Media which has been one of the agency leaders in innovative SEO operations.
“At Trusted Media Brands, our number one mission is to invest in our business in ways that increase our engagement with consumers and our marketing partners,” says Bonnie Kintzer, CEO of Trusted Media Brands. “I have always told my team we must stay true to our consumer. This investment in our digital business and team will enable us to further meet those consumer needs and, in turn, the needs of our advertisers.”
“I’m extremely excited to see our team and business grow,” says Vince Errico, chief digital officer of Trusted Media Brands. “Just over the past six months, we’ve experienced significant growth across our top brand properties in social media presence, SEO capabilities, programmatic product development, video creation, email newsletters content and much more. Investing in our digital team provides greater value to our valuable readers and fans, and further proves our commitment across the board to meet marketers’ needs for increased video advertising and integrated brand campaign options. In addition, it has established and cemented our growth within the marketplace.”
About Trusted Media Brands
Trusted Media Brands is a visionary, brand-driven multiplatform media company, home to iconic brands like Taste of Home, the world’s largest circulation food media brand; Reader’s Digest; The Family Handyman, America’s leading source for DIY; a suite of highly-targeted brands including Birds & Blooms, Country, Country Woman, Farm & Ranch Living and Reminisce; and digital properties which include MyDIYUniversity, the Taste Community and Haven Home Media.
Trusted Media Brands reaches active consumers who genuinely connect with our blend of uplifting and enduring expertly-curated family, food, health, home improvement, finance and humor content – digitally, via social media, magazines and books, and events and experiences. Founded in 1922 by DeWitt Wallace as The Reader’s Digest Association, one of the first user-generated content publishers, Trusted Media Brands is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit TMBI.com.